Annual General Meeting
On 13th March at 2pm in RN 106, Renfrew North Building, West College Scotland, we will be holding our Annual General Meeting.
Volunteer and take an active role in running the group, if you or someone you know wish to be considered for the committee or as an office bearer, please tell to the secretary.
If you would like something to be discussed please send your business requests to the secretary.
- Adoption of previous AGM Minutes.
- Adoption of activity reports from office bearers.
- Recommendation and election of committee & office bearers.
- Honorarium & expenses.
- Membership subscriptions.
- Changes to Terms of Reference.
- Members business requests.
- Date of next AGM.